To support our team we are looking for a
Sales Manager B2B Automotive-Software
Become an integral part of IT Manufactory and you will benefit from our pleasant working atmosphere, respect and appreciation in a successful company.
IT Manufactory develops state-of-the-art web-based applications for intelligent digital processes in the automotive industry.
With Digital Automotive, we have developed a product which, in cooperation with our partner S&P Global Mobility (formerly IHS MARKIT), leads the sales planning and sales management of automotive suppliers into the digital "next level sales".
To support our team, we are looking for a Sales Manager B2B Automotive-Software (m/f/d) with immediate effect.
Become part of the sales team with the objective of expanding the customer portfolio. You will be able to explain to automotive suppliers the necessary and overdue step into digital "Next Level Sales" and win new customers. Together with our sales management, you will plan and implement comprehensive marketing campaigns to increase market presence.
- Collaboration on an innovative and exciting product
- A great and motivated team is looking forward to getting to know you
- You will have the opportunity to work independently, autonomously and flexibly
- Flexible working hours with home office option
- You will benefit from first-class future prospects and freedom to shape your own future
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development
- Open corporate culture characterized by team spirit with cooperative management style and flat hierarchies
- Provision of top equipment to enable productive and efficient work
- Company pension plan, training courses, events
- Expansion of the customer portfolio
- Market and customer analysis and dedicated lead qualification along the customer journey
- Acquisition and contact building of potential new customers at home and abroad
- Presentation of Digital Automotive to interested parties on site or in online meetings
- Offer calculation/preparation, e.g. in coordination and cooperation with the relevant departments
- Participation in trade fairs and customer events
- Planning and implementation of presentation events and marketing campaigns in cooperation with sales management
- Supporting the project management in the introduction of software for new customers
- Degree in business administration or comparable completed training
- Clear focus on results and customer orientation
- At least 3 years' experience in automotive supplier sales and/or B2B software sales
- IT affinity and adept handling of social media
- Independent working style, high level of commitment, presentation and communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent German and English
Then please send us your application documents consisting of CV, cover letter, salary expectations and earliest possible start date to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!