To support our team we are looking for a
Full Stack Developer
Become an integral part of IT Manufactory and you will benefit from our pleasant working atmosphere, respect and appreciation in a successful company.
IT Manufactory develops state-of-the-art web-based applications for intelligent digital processes in the automotive industry.
High performance is NOT a goal, but our natural state of mind to digitalize the automotive world with highly innovative solutions.
With Digital Automotive we have developed a product that revolutionizes the automotive supply industry.
- Collaboration on an innovative and exciting product
- A great and motivated team is looking forward to getting to know you
- You will have the opportunity to work independently, autonomously and flexibly
- Flexible working hours with home office option
- You will benefit from first-class future prospects and freedom to shape your own future
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development
- Open corporate culture characterized by team spirit with cooperative management style and flat hierarchies
- Provision of top equipment to enable productive and efficient work
- Company pension plan, Christmas bonus, training courses, events
- Responsibility for the development of new applications with a focus on front-end and back-end functionalities
- Planning, integration and implementation of new customer requirements
- Continuous expansion of quality assurance through Test Driven Development
- Introduction of innovative ideas and technologies for quality assurance and process optimization
- Analysis and elimination of problems in our customer environments
- Confident interaction with customers from different departments
- Completed studies, training in the field of information technology or equivalent
- At least 3 years of professional experience in:
- the implementation of Java-based client/server and web applications throughout the entire development cycle
- relational database development, ideally with Liquibase experience and
- Analysis, planning, design, implementation, commissioning of sub-projects
- Independent use of current development tools and procedure models of agile software development
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Communication and ability to work in a team
Then please send us your application documents consisting of CV, cover letter, salary expectations and earliest possible start date to: email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application!