To support our team we are looking for a
Senior Dev/Sec/Ops Engineer
Become an integral part of IT Manufactory and you will benefit from our pleasant working atmosphere, respect and appreciation in a successful company.
IT Manufactory develops state-of-the-art web-based applications for intelligent digital processes in the automotive industry.
High performance is NOT a goal, but our natural state of mind to digitalize the automotive world with highly innovative solutions.
With Digital Automotive we have developed a product that revolutionizes the automotive supply industry.
To support our product development team, we are now looking for a Senior DevSecOps Engineer (m/f/d) in Passau.
As a technical expert (m/f/d) you will contribute your expertise and support the digitalisation of the automotive industry with us.
- Collaboration on an innovative and exciting product
- A great and motivated team is looking forward to getting to know you
- You will have the opportunity to work independently, autonomously and flexibly
- Flexible working hours with home office option
- You will benefit from first-class future prospects and freedom to shape your own future
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development
- Open corporate culture characterized by team spirit with cooperative management style and flat hierarchies
- Provision of top equipment to enable productive and efficient work
- Company pension plan, Christmas bonus, training courses, events
- Conception and development of CI/ CD pipelines
- Design and implementation of safeguards and compensating controls
- Administration of RDBMS systems
- Threat and vulnerability management
- Change, release and deployment management
- (Security) Incident Response
- You have a degree in computer science or a comparable qualification.
- Ideally you have certifications in IT security (e.g. GCIH, GMON, CISSP, CCSP, CISA) or IT operations (e.g. ITIL)
- You have an analytical and solution-oriented way of thinking and acting
- Your way of working is structured, always goal-oriented and you like to bring in your ideas
- You are fluent in German and English
Then please send us your application documents consisting of CV, cover letter, salary expectations and earliest possible start date to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!